[AR] Re: Coking.

  • From: Henry Spencer <hspencer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Arocket List <arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 15:17:47 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020, Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

> Use cautiously...

Thanks for the advice. You may have forgotten about some of the beakers of things I run around with and how the staff seems notably absent whenever I don protective gear...

I definitely remember the former, and although I've heard the tales, I've had the good fortune never to witness the latter. :-) My posting was mostly aimed at cautioning others; your continued survival definitely indicates that (to swipe a line from Heinlein) "his karma is clearly reserving him for hanging". :-)