RE: custom contact list

  • From: "Vadim Shulaev" <vshulaev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:15:05 -0700

Thanks for the info...
I am not a PHP guy, so i am learning as i go.
I got that taken care of and now able to execute code from the web page,
but i get error that it cant find php_ldap.exe in the library;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ldap_connect() in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ldap_exchange.php on line 2
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_ldap.dll'
- The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

I want to make sure that i can run the phpinfo file you send me,
but..... it may be a dumb question, but how do you execute the script???
from web page?

I loaded PHP 4.3.2 version for windows on my test server and i can't
find php_ldap.dll anywere.

Thanks,

Vadim.