Trying to remove last exchange 5.5 server

  • From: "Mark Barton" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 02:37:32 -0600

About three months ago I installed a exchange 2k server joining my V5.5
site, I have moved all mailboxes and public folders now I am looking to go
Native.

When I go onto my Ex2k Server using Exchange V5.5 Administrator I go to
delete my directory replication connector but I can not see any, If I join
to the existing V5.5 server I can see these connectors but unable to
delete.

Any ideas on how to remove the 5.5 server??

Thanks in Advance
Mark Barton
Network Support Engineer, MCSE/MCSA
Scotsys (The Technology People)