Calendar Sharing Problem

  • From: "Freddie Rosales" <fred0613@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:41:37 -0600

Pls. help...this is the scenario

I have a Laptop User.  Her email account is configured as OST with rules
that move emails from the Inbox and the Sent Mail to the OST.
In her Outlook OST, she has the regular ? Calendar, Contacts, Notes and
Tasks.  The problem is, she also has a second Calendar which she named
?Calendar Recent?.
The ?Calendar? is empty but I can not delete it because it is the default.
I need to move or copy the information from the ?Calendar Recent? into the
?Calendar? so she can share it with her assistant.
I tried exporting the ?Calendar Recent? and importing but I can not import
it to the ?Calendar?.
Maybe one of you has the idea on how to do this.

Im using Outlook 2000 and Exchange2000 SP3

Thanks in Advance,
Fred