RE: RES: RE: RES: Disabling user

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 22:12:17 +0100

Exchsrvr/bin directory, on the sp3/4 CD

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: John Tolmachoff (Lists) [mailto:johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 6:05 PM
To: [ExchangeList]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Where can I find exmerge.exe at?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action taken in
connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this E-Mail
are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its subsidiaries or
affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx