MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:54:10 +0200

Title: Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000 -
Part 3: SSL Bridging Drill Down and Requesting a Web Site Certificate
drill down on SSL to SSL bridging and the importance of Web site certificate
configuration. Then the steps by steps for obtaining the Web site certificate
and exporting it are discussed. Come on in if your wresting with OWA publishing
and certificate assignment!
Link: http://www.MSExchange.org/pages/article.asp?id=575