Email stuck in outbox

  • From: "Albert Charron" <acharron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:31:56 -0400

Hi.

I have 1 user who has a email stuck in his outbox.  We tried to open the
message and hit "send", with no result.  We tried to send e-mail to other
people with no problem, only this e-mail stay there.  User is using Outlook
2000 and the server is Exchange 2000.

The problem doesn't append to any other user.  I already restarted exchange
services and the client computer.  I also recreated the outlook profile and
created the profile on another computer, all with no result.

This user gets the same problem through OWA.

Is there a way to fix this issue?
Albert Charron
System administrator - Trisotech Inc.