Re: Disk partition for Ex2k with Disaster recovery....

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:51:49 -0500

We've been looking and apparently the RocketRAID 1640 is a 4 channel serial ATA
that supports RAID 5... of course we're going to keep searching...

We haven't identified a dollar minimum.... we just want to remain concious of
the cost.
We are a small shop and only support 20 - 30 email users, but would like to
build to be able to support up to 50....