public folders schema-root?

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:45:41 -0400

We are in the finishing stages of moving to our new exchange server.  All the
public folders from the folder list have been moved to the new box with the
exception of some that I can't figure out how to move, as they aren't folder
list types of mailboxes.

Is it safe to just replicate and then remove the replica from the original
server after a few days for the following public folders.

contols            schema-root\microsoft\exchangeV1\exchweb\controls
Default            schema-root\Default
exchangeV1    schema-root\microsoft\exchangeV1
exchweb            schema-root\microsoft\exchangeV1\exchweb
globalevents        StoreEvents{blah blah blah}\globalevents
img        schema-root\microsoft\exchangeV1\img
internal            \StoreEvents\{blah blah blah}\internal
microsoft        schema-root\microsoft
Orgnanization Forms (english)        EFORMS REGISTRY\Organization Forms(English)
OWAScratchPad{blah blah blah}
Schedule+ Free Busy Information - First Administrative Group
Schema
Schema-root
StoreEvents(blah blah blah)
views            schema-root\microsoft\exchangeV1\exchweb\views

Thanks

Message sent 11/7/2003 from Jeffrey Robillard to [ExchangeList]