good installation guide

  • From: "Hery" <hery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:48:17 +0700

[exchangelist] MSG's taking 20 to 60 min before they sendhi guys,
i already running ex2k with sp3 on w2k with sp3 too.  when i'm installing it, i
follow step by step guide from technet site.  but i think my server is running
not smooth.  there's always problem with the queue, mailboxes, etc.  so, can
anyone help me for the installation step by step ?  let me explain my network
for the sketch.

internet
provider -----  switch -----  internet/email server

                                            switch
                                       user1    user2  .......

we're using leased channel, but the bandwidth is very poor.  we're connected to
provider via utp cable (not modem/router), from provider to our switch, then
share to internet/mail server, from internet server shared to our LAN.  can
anyone help me for the guide what i have to do step by step for the internet
server installation and mail server installation ?  does this afftect to
bandwidth along installed on the same machine  ?

thank you.
hery