RE: Transmission problem

  • From: "Mark Hippenstiel" <M.Hippenstiel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:57:49 +0200

Thanks for the tip Stephen, I tried this out. I admit that the machine
I'm using is under heavy stress. I didn't wnat to disable virus software
completetly (using McAfee Groupshield), but changed the settings to be a
bit more relaxed. Now I only have the problem that huge mails (eg 8MB)
do not get delivered at all, just produce an error.

I think I should switch to a better suited machine, and since there's
some other errors I was not able to fix, I do have high expectations as
to the issue being resolved.

Thanks again
Mark

http://www.windowsecurity.com/ Network Security Library: