Rules

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:57:38 -0700

Slightly off topic....

I have a user on Outlook 2003 Beta who has numerous client-only and
server-based rules.  He logged into my Citrix box (Outlook XP) and was
prompted on which set of rules he wanted to use and chose client-only.
He is now back on his local PC and gets an "error" when trying to go
into his rules (I can't get a more detailed error other than that :(  )
If I login as him on Citrix and go to the rules, only the client-based
rules appear but are frozen, not allowing me to do anything with them.

Any ideas to correct this?

eric