Mailbox Access Via Outlook 2002

  • From: "Mark Hopkins" <mark.hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:29:54 -0500

Hello,

I recently rebuilt my Exchange Server 2K and all is well with one
exception. Prior to the rebuild I was able to access any mailbox that I
needed w/o any special authentication. I just instructed Outlook to open
additional mailbox's and I could traverse any mailbox necessary.

Now when I attempt to access other mailboxes, I receive the following
message:

Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the
specified folder location.

On the Exchange server, I have granted my domain account "Exchange Full
Administrator" and also a local administrator on the Exchange Server.

What else do I need to do? Thanks.

Mark