RE: ESEUTIL

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:16:14 -0400

Thanks to all you GURU's out there for the replies on this thread. I
have been doing weekly offline defrags using ESEUTIL, thinking it was a
best practice solution for keeping the databases clean and in good
shape. I didn't realize this was doing me no good, and quite poosibly
harming the databases along the way. No more, again thanks.
Doug Stelley
Network Admin.
Olean General Hospital
716375-7320