RE: Create rules in Exchange

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:30:21 -0700

Clarification:

The intent of the rule is that if a message is addressed to certain users
and includes certain keywords in the body, they are to be redirected to a
different user, as that user is to handle that kind of work.

So, the rule is if message is to AND body contains route to mailbox.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

Engineer/Consultant

eServices For You

www.eservicesforyou.com